Saturday, June 26, 2010

What was the msot effective way of getting rid of acne for you?

Please list things for senstive skin!What was the msot effective way of getting rid of acne for you?
Pro Active is great, my daughter used it and worked wonders,


the is also a generic kit at Wal Mart call Acne Free for about 16.00 and the real Pro Active is expense, but they are the same and have the same ingredients.;;;;;;;What was the msot effective way of getting rid of acne for you?
I have been blessed with cystic acne. the only thing that works for me is tetracycline
I use Proactive. I also have sensitive skin and it works great. I used to have really bad acne, but the proactive made it go away and quick!
accutane.
okay ! i heard if you put advil %26amp;%26amp; a little bit of water and but it on your pimple it will dry it up and it will be qone (old advil works best) i learned this on tv . :) qood luck !








p.s avoid touchinq your face alot...drink alot of water and wash your face 2 times a day ... morninq and niqht . ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan