Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best multi-step treatment for stubborn acne?

I have moderate acne mostly on my chin from the way I sleep with my blanket. The pimples are mostly red and sore. There are also a lot under the skin. I have tried proactive, skin-id, and I'm using AcneFree Severe right now. Nothing seems to prevent new pimples from forming. Any suggestions?What is the best multi-step treatment for stubborn acne?
Positive changes in dieting and lifestyle will result in better skin condition. Below are few examples:





- Eat plenty of nutritious food which contain Vitamin (A, E, B-2 and B-3), Zinc, Omega-3 fatty acids and Calcium.


- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day which will keep your body well hydrated.


- Use sulfur based soap for acne twice a day works great if you want to prevent acne.


- Honey is a great antibacterial treatment, as you already know acne is generated because of bacteria and oils in your skin.


- You may apply garlic directly into the pimple and it will go away. But be careful you can have allergic reactions to it.





Read more below:What is the best multi-step treatment for stubborn acne?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan