Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have terrible acne scarring on my face. How do i get rid of it?

Mmk, so i had really bad acne that was deep rooted under my skin a while back. They were more like cists instead of acne. But anyways, they left me discolored and with deep scars. I just want want smooth skin that isnt totally messed up by the scarring. Im not asking for perfect skin, just something better. Makeup covers it up, but just the color. So what can i do?I have terrible acne scarring on my face. How do i get rid of it?
First have patience. Do not get confused try that and this creams. Pleade try this. make a paste of almond and milk and apply on yoour face and wash off with luke warm water. You can also use pure lemon juice with milk and mix together and grind one almond in it. You know how you could do this., you can get a stone anywhere or go to Indian stores they have some stones to grind sandalwood., you can take that and put mixture of milk and lemon on it and rub the almond in that mixture on the stone. You willget a fine paste. Don not apply any chemicals. Natural products are the best.I have terrible acne scarring on my face. How do i get rid of it?
Go to a Dermatologist and they can figure out what you can do.
I don't know how credible they all are, but you could try a scar removing cream. I used one for my knees, (I've been doing karate since 2nd grade) and it worked really good. If you find some for facial scars, I personally would recommend not worrying about price. If you have a choice between an expensive one and a cheaper one, go with the expensive one. I mean, this is your face we're talking about, you shouldn't care about price if it'll give you the skin you want.
go to a pharmacy and ask for scar cream..
plastic surgery
'Bio-oil' is really good for scars of all sorts. It takes a few weeks before it shows a difference, but my daughter uses it for her eczema scars and it's made a huge improvement.


I don't know where you're from, but in the UK you can get it from chemists and pharmacies. It's not a bleaching cream, just a skin oil (and it doesn't make your skin greasy, either).
you can try Vanessa Williams acne cream.
I have the same exact problem!I heard that vitamin e oil,cocoa butter,lemon juice and neutrogena acne face peel helps.IM gonna try the neutrogena thing
nuetrogena ance mark fading peel
Go to the chemist and ask for Rosehip oil. It's an ointment that reduces scar marks. In Australia it costs about $20, I don't know which country you're in though... anyway it works really well; I used it for a scar on my forehead {the scar used to be a dark brown colour} and now it's completely gone..I'm so happy! So now I'm about to use it on my acne scars.


good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan