Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can i use to prevent/rid of acne in 1 month?

i have 1 month to get rid of acne/prevent it. What will clear up my skin fast! What are some daily routines tips ect. Help!What can i use to prevent/rid of acne in 1 month?
the clearasil kit really works. it's like a 4 step process you use on your face 2x a day. using certain products in morning, and others at night. at a local store such as kmart, target, cvs, ect. it costs about $25. but it works REALLY well. i've used it for about 5 months and my skin is noticably clearer. GOOD LUCK! :)What can i use to prevent/rid of acne in 1 month?
Well, I hate to break it to you. Clearing up your skin in one month is difficult. (depending on the extent of your acne)


I believe that the cause of acne mostly roots from stress and hormones.


The best thing to do is to be patient and realistic. Yes, your skin might clear up but not 100% clear!


And patience is the key. No matter how much medication you paste on your face, it will not get better, but probably worse. Best thing to do is to wait and be optimistic!





In the meantime, you can wash your face thoroughly with not so harsh products such as cetaphil, clinique face wash. And if you wear makeup, use makeup wipes to remove all makeup, dirt and oil.


I liked using the aloe plant and putting it all over my face before sleeping. It is natural and aloe is known for healing the skin.


You can also get a system such as clinique acne set. It works pretty fast but the downside is that it relapses again and may not work in the long run. But, if you want quick results, you can use the system and change to another system if it doesnt work.


After you pop a pimple, use vitamin E oil to prevent scarring and discoloration.


Overall, be patient and use whatever system you are using, religiously. Be consistent, and I am sure you will be pleased with the results sooner or later


Best of luck!
I have had acne for most of my life and truly the best thing out there is Ivory soap. Twice a day, morning and night, is wonderful.





Now I recently purchased the mini xeno and have really liked the results on the more stubborn acne. It destroyed the pimple within hours. I couldn't believe it! My best product is now the xeno. They offer your money back and it was well worth $85. I didn't use it right the first few days and I messed up the counter so it's not counting down! Not a bad thing since replacements cost so much! But the right way is to hold it on the zit for about 2 minutes. It leaves it slightly red but by morning the redness and the zit was gone and a few 90% gone.





My son has been to a dermatologist for his acne and the ivory soap works well. The doctor says it is the purest soap and recommends it as well. My son is non-compliant with the prescribed antibiotics and even had a severe respiratory reaction with one of them. So you can't blame him for not wanting to use it. He refuses to try the xeno but I love it. He does have really large cysts on his shoulders and the ivory doesn't help those at all.





The xeno doesn't work for blackheads though, so I se the blackhead eraser for that. I also found a white mask years ago at Sallys made by ';Beyond Belief'; called Clean Pore Nose Peel and it is great also. It's only five bucks.





It sucks having pimples.....
try claerasil ultra. It clears spots and redness in... okay maybe not three days but twice a day for about two weeks dus u justic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan