Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have post inflammatory acne, and i was wondering if there were any products that could help me?

Post inflammatory acne is when a pimple goes away and there is a red bump left after. Ive heard that vichi normaderm works well but im not sure.I have post inflammatory acne, and i was wondering if there were any products that could help me?
nothing you do by treating the actual skin surface is going to help, you need to treat from the inside out. Start looking up anti-inflammatory herbal remedies, I know Nettle tea has anti-inflammatory properties. I am going through the same thing with my skin currently, and I've tried every single skin application out there, none work. You really need to find out what it causing your acne before you can treat it. Is it hormones? Stress? Too much oil? Once you know you can go from there, but for now, just take some herbal remedies for anti-inflammation (be sure they are'nt contraindicated with any meds you are already taking first).I have post inflammatory acne, and i was wondering if there were any products that could help me?
Yes Vichi Normaderm works well. Also, go to a drug store like Rite Aid and check out Clean and Clear products. I use them and have great skin so I suggest it to you.
Look at the product websites provided below, I beleive you could find some good solutions from those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan